Our end-to-end management of new connections and metering changes provides a cost-effective solution for all industries.
You’ll get competitive pricing as we compare the market, dedicated day-to-day operational support and installation of a full range of metering solutions.
Your business and site operations are unique and by understanding your needs, exploring options, including some that may not be common knowledge, we help you to make an informed, cost-effective choice.
Our team has years of experience and we have built strong relationships with statutory authorities, meter operators, software specialists, engineers and suppliers.
Metering Services Include:
- Gas, Water & Electricity Meter Installations
- Alterations Upgrades & Downgrades to Service, Supply, Capacity
- Meter Relocation & Disconnections
- Temporary Metering
- AMR Metering
- Sub Metering
- Landlords Tennant Billing Solutions
- Optimising MOP, Data Collection (DC) & Data Aggregation Contracts
- Electric Vehicle (EV) metering
At Jonstar, we listen to your needs, understand your capacity and operational requirements and provide options tailored to your business.
Where appropriate, we can source quotes for negotiable aspects of a DNO’s offer from an Independent Connection Provider (ICP).
Where network infrastructure development is required, we liaise with your District Network Operator (DNO) to ensure you get what you need and avoid unnecessary delays that could prove costly to your business.
We are on hand to support you with any disputes, liaising with Ofgem, where necessary.
Not only do you get independent advice, we help to free up your time, manage the different parties involved and streamline the process.
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Sub Metering & Smart Data
Helping you to pinpoint your usage and support you in making the right choice for your business
- With many energy suppliers being slow to support businesses with smart meters, Jonstar can help your business to take ownership and enjoy peace of mind, with accurate data and valuable insights.
- You may want to measure consumption across different parts of your operation, whether drilling down on specific operations on-site or across a range of different sites.
- We can help you evaluate the pros and cons of smart meters, sub meters, data loggers and monitoring technology to find the most cost effective solution to benefit your business.
- Worrying about billing accuracy is something that can also be removed, we have a dedicated bill validation solution, which provides comprehensive checks and bespoke reporting.